| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 200mm (7.9in) of water is discharged during on average 19 days.
- The heavens above Pago Pago, Tutuila are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:05 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:38.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: