| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is damp with rain often. A significant 360mm (14.2in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 23 days.
- The skies in Pago Pago, Tutuila are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:21 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:56.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: