| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is moist with rain often. A substantial 340mm (13.4in) of water is laid down across an average of 23 days.
- In February the blue above Pago Pago, Tutuila is slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:19 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: