| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in January is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched with rain often. A hearty 296mm (11.7in) of liquid accrues during an average of 23 days.
- The skies in Pago Pago, Tutuila are fine having on average a measurable 6:50 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: