| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is fairly wet with frequent spells of rain. A substantial 320mm (12.6in) of H2O is deposited during on average 22 days.
- The heavens above Pago Pago, Tutuila are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:58 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: