| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in June is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy with rain from time to time. A sizable 240mm (9.4in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 19 days.
- In June the skies in Pago Pago, Tutuila are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:42 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:17.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: