| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is fairly wet with rain often. A substantial 320mm (12.6in) of water is dropped across an average of 23 days.
- The blue above Pago Pago, Tutuila is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:01 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: