| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in November is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat soggy with periodic periods of rain. A hearty 250mm (9.8in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 20 days.
- The blue above Pago Pago, Tutuila is reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:15 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: