| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pago Pago, Tutuila in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish with periodic periods of rain. Around 190mm (7.5in) of water is unloaded during an average of 20 days.
- In July the skies in Pago Pago, Tutuila are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 3:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pago Pago, Tutuila July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pago Pago, Tutuila: